It’s National Taco Day!
• 1 cup brown rice
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 400g minced beef/turkey
• 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 can sweet corn, drained
• 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
• 2 avocados Taco
• 1 tablespoon chili powder
• ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• ¼ teaspoon onion powder
• ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• ¼ teaspoon dried oregano • ½ teaspoon paprika
• 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium/high heat. Add minced beef/turkey and cook until browned, stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
3. Divide rice into meal prep containers. Top with beef mixture, black beans, corn, avocado, and tomatoes.
You can find some other healthy taco recipes at the following links:
- Healthy Taco Meat Recipe – Kim’s Cravings
- Healthy Tacos – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- 19 Healthy Taco Recipes to Make Over Your Taco Tuesday – health.com
Want to know more?
Pro-Ven Probiotics aim to provide the best support for both you and your health. If you wish to know more about gut health and staying healthy please do not hesitate to call us on 01639 825107 or alternatively, learn more via our blogs or in-depth proven research.
ProVen Probiotics, Unit 2 Christchurch Road, Baglan Industrial Park, Port Talbot, SA12 7DJ. Tel: 01639 825107