Your health and the great outdoors
The weather forecast for the bank holiday weekend is great and what better opportunity to get outside and have some fun in the sunshine. Not only is it good for your health but it helps with your physical and mental state.
We are always being told that going outside is good for us and here are our top five reasons why:
- Exposing our skin to the sun produces vitamin D to support bones, muscles and immunity
- Outdoor activity and exercise helps to support health
- Spending time in nature helps to keep us grounded and to practice mindfulness naturally
- We encounter healthy bacteria that we won’t find in our often-super-clean homes
- It’s great for our eyes to get away from screens and take in natural light
Want to know more?
Pro-Ven Probiotics aim to provide the best support for both you and your health. If you wish to know more about gut health and ways to improve it, please do not hesitate to call us on 01639 825107 or alternatively, learn more via our blogs or in-depth proven research.
ProVen Probiotics, Unit 2 Christchurch Road, Baglan Industrial Park, Port Talbot, SA12 7DJ. Tel: 01639 825107